Sic Bo Payouts and RTP
The payouts you get in Sic Bo vary from one bet type to another. Wagers that pay out even money are recommended for beginners, and combination bets are suitable for experienced players and high rollers. It is also essential to understand that these betting options have different return-to-player percentages (RTPs).
Sic Bo Payouts
When playing Sic Bo online, the total outcome determines the payouts based on how well you play. Of course, the payouts you get may vary depending on the type of bet and the amount of bet you place. The following is a list of all bets and the payout you can expect to get:
- Small and Big Bets: The winning wager pays even money of 1:1
- Odd and Even Bets: The winning bets have an even money payout of 1:1
- Total Bets: A total of 4 or 17 pay 50:1; 5 or 16 pay 18:1; 6 or 15 pay 14 to 1; 7 or 14 pay 12:1; 8 or 13 pay 8:1; and a total of 9, 10, 11, or 12, pay 6:1
- Triple Bets: The payout on triple bets are 24:1
- Double Bets: The payout on double bets are 8:1
- Single Dice Bet: The payouts for one, two, or three is 1:1, 2:1, and 3:1
- Specific Combination Bet: The payout for a specific double bet is 10:1 and specific triples is 150:1.
Sic Bo RTP
Like other casino games, Sic Bo has varying house edges depending on the bets you place. The house will tell you the expected return-to-player percentage, or RTP. It is essential to understand that certain odds have the worst RTP, especially if the win multiplier is not applied.
It is essential to understand that the base RTP is the percentage without the multiplier. It is the multiplier that allows Super Sic Bo variants to have a higher RTP of up to 97.22% on odd/even and small/big bets.
House Edge in Sic Bo Table Game
The house edge in the Sic Bo casino game is different depending on the type of game you choose. Though the percentage is fixed in most online casino games, it varies in Sic Bo depending on the betting option you choose. Keep in mind that the lower the house edge, the better chances you have of winning.
Nevertheless, the payouts correspond in a similar way, in that if the casino game has a lower advantage, you get paid for the small risk you take. We encourage you to choose a bet you are comfortable with to avoid unnecessary losses.
The following is a list of all Sic Bo betting options and the house edge:
- Big Bet – 2.78%
- Small – 2.78%
- Triple – 16.2%
- Double – 18.5%
- Any Triple – 13.9%
- Total of 4 & 17 – 15.3%
- Domino: XY – 16.7%
- Any Numbers – 7.9%
Sic Bo Table Layout
As mentioned earlier, the layout of Sic Bo is quite different from other table games you are used to playing. Though you will find tables with green and blue surfaces, many variations use bright red and yellow. Also, you will find some games with black-and-white betting areas. The betting chips are placed on the numbers with the biggest payouts. Other sections of the layout light up once the betting round has started. The layout is filled with many betting options because of the many combinations that can be formed.
The Best Sic Bo Strategy and Winning Tips
Whether you are playing Sic Bo online or at a land-based casino, you need these tips and strategies to boost your chances of winning. A good strategy should help reduce the house edge in your favor. Follow these tips to win more in any game:
- Practice regularly with free games.
- Start by playing even money bets before shifting to combination bets.
- Take advantage of online casino bonuses and promotions.
- Avoid playing Sic Bo bets that cancel each other.
- Play sic bo bets with a low house edge before moving to games with a high edge.
Live Dealer Sic Bo
Live casino games have taken the online gambling industry by storm. Many casinos now offer popular live dealer games, including variations of Sic Bo. The unique thing about the live version is that the games are hosted by real human dealers. The work of the dealer in the game is to roll the dice and announce winning combinations. One even more exciting thing about live Sic Bo games is that you can chat with dealers in real-time, just like in a land-based casino. The unique thing is that the dealer has no influence on the outcome of the game.