Best Live Baccarat Strategies
Like most live dealer card games, you can boost your chances of winning by using the right online live baccarat strategies. The most popular online casino games in Vietnam for fans of table games usually rely on skill and luck to win. These include live baccarat games, roulette, and blackjack. For live dealer baccarat, we suggest using the following tips and strategies to improve your chances of winning. Note that these strategies do not guarantee a win in baccarat.
- Bet on the Banker: The banker bet offers a relatively low house edge.
- Martingale System: Double the next bet and revert to your original wager if you win.
- Paroli Baccarat Strategy: Double your wager every time you win until you lose.
- The Fibonacci Strategy: The amount to bet after losing is determined by adding the previous two numbers.
- Flat Betting: Place several player or banker bets in a row despite the outcome.
- Avoid Tie Bets: A tie bet has the worst odds of winning compared to player and banker bets.
Rules of Live Baccarat
Any interested player can play live baccarat for real money. Live baccarat follows the same rules as standard baccarat. It’s even easier to play if you have played other card games like live blackjack. The goal when you visit live baccarat tables is to get the highest possible hand total, which should be higher than the dealer’s hand and not more than 9. Aces are counted as ones, while face cards and 10s are counted as 10s. The other cards are worth their face value.
You might be surprised to see how simple the live baccarat gameplay is. Once you join a baccarat table and the dealer deals the cards, you can bet on the player, banker, or a tie. Some variants also come with side bets with bigger payouts. If your cards amount to 10 or more, only the last digit is counted. For example, 8 and 7 amount to 15, but the value of that hand is 5. Player and banker bets pay 1:1, but the banker bet often attracts a 5% commission. A tie bet is the hardest to win, but the payout is 8:1 if you guess correctly.